Sunday, October 9, 2011

Joys of Sharing

Day 9: Today I am thankful for blogging.

I have been blogging for about eight months now. I know I have written before about how much I love blogging, but I really am thankful for what it has given me.

I have found so many great decorating ideas I don't even know what to do with myself! I think I have added 3 or 4 new blogs in the last two months that relate mostly to decorating.

I am challenging myself to blog for 31 days in a row (which I realize I was late on posting yesterday, but no one is perfect!).

I still appreciate the outlet to voice my ideas, to get myself organized (check out my "To-Do List" page!), and to really develop my ideas by blogging about them. It gives me a place to write about those things Dylan doesn't quite want to talk about yet *cough babies cough* (don't worry, he knows what I write about in my blog even though he doesn't specifically read it).

I am getting ready to start a blog for my investment club and will be presenting on it next month to see if the group is interested. I am by far the youngest person in the group so I will be going through all the basics of what a blog is and how to blog and detailing why I think it would be great for our group. Just trying to share the joys of blogging with others!
I am thankful for Dylan for letting me head up to my office to internet and blog for an hour every night. It allows me to get some of my self time and allow him to get some time to himself as well.

I am thankful to consistently have at least 20 people reading my blog each post! I love looking at my stats on my blog and I appreciate each and every reader. I especially appreciate comments and getting feedback on my blogs, so thank you to those that do and please don't be shy about it!

Thanks again and thank you to my blogs that I follow for continuously inspiring me!


Let me also recap my first 8 days of my 31 Days of Thanks Challenge:
Day 5: Our House
Day 6: My Padre
Day 7: CU Boulder



No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...