Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Maternity Photo Shoot

I mentioned last week that I received my maternity photo proofs! I also mentioned that I would post them for you, which only took me another week to do...

Well here is the link to our gallery and slide show: http://andreajanke.zenfolio.com/p537762128

The password is "Rachel". They are only viewable for four weeks, so through I think May 19th. We will have to figure our which ones are our favorites and what all we need/want to order. The package we will use goes with the newborn photos we will do about two weeks after the little man is born, so we will not really order our pictures until then.

Keep in mind I am, you know, pregnant, so I am a little on the fat side in some pictures. I am apparently more relaxed with Dylan since that is where my double chin tends to pop up.

Here are a couple more of my favorites (see the 34 week blog for two others!). Again, I had to get them into Paint to make ones I could put in my blog, so they are a little fuzzy.




Hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...