Saturday, February 5, 2011

No Strings Attached

Two weekends ago I went and saw No Stings Attached.

LOVED IT!

One of the best movies I've seen in a while. I seriously laughed almost the whole time and laughed until I cried at least twice.

So if you want to see it, I really don't think this post is much of a spoiler, just some funny parts.

Best part: The period mix-tape! Natalie Portman's character and all of her roommates (including her male gay roommate) are on their periods, so Ashton Kutcher brings over a case of cupcakes and a mix-tape specifically for their period. The songs include: "Sunday Bloody Sunday" "Red, Red Wine" and "Bleeding Love". Perfect! Hilarious and romantic, in a weird but cute way.

I just loved the fact that it is the opposite of most romantic comedies. Natalie Portman is focused on sex and doesn't want the relationship and she is the funny one! Ashton Kutcher is half-guy/half hopeless romantic. I loved the set up and the chemistry was pretty good too. I will definitely be buying this when it comes to DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...