Monday, February 13, 2012

7 x 7 Link Awards!

7 x 7 Link Awards: Where you share about yourself after being nominated by another blogger. Then you pass on the love and nominate 7 other blogs!

Number 1. Thank the person who nominated you.
Brie, Thank you so much for the nomination! I have so thoroughly enjoyed "meeting" you and connecting with other bloggers through you, the 7 x 7 Link Awards and the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog. Your blog is always inspiring and you have thoroughly convinced me I need to seriously revamp my nail polish collection and you always show me how to be a better, healthier person!

Number 2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  1. One of my biggest guilty pleasures: Twilight. Love the books. Love the movies. Obsessed with Edward and Rob Pattinson. 
  2. I absolutely love waffles with strawberries and whipped cream.
  3. My two favorite things about my house are that I have my own space (office/craft room in progress) and that is is close enough to my family that I can get there relatively quickly but have my own part of town.
  4. I think my hair looks prettiest down and that I look more professional and mature, but I really prefer to have my hair up in a bun and out of the way. 
  5. I have issues sitting still and one of my favorite pastimes is bumming around stores like Home Depot and IKEA getting ideas for the house.
  6. My favorite color is purple. In case you couldn't tell from my blog... I guess it was always my favorite color because when I was like 6 I remember telling someone my favorite color was blue and my mom said she thought my favorite was purple, so I said that she must be right and then my favorite color was purple again. 
  7. I am a summer girl. Love the beach, love to be tan, love to be outside. Give me some 85 degrees!

Number 3. Share 7 of your blog posts that fit into the following categories…
Most beautiful: Formal Pics of our wedding! Our wedding was beautiful this last summer getting married at Dylan's parents barn.
Most Helpful: Being a Wife - The Balancing Act Just about the little things you learn over time.
Most Popular: Planning Ahead A couple of health and other things to think about before you start trying to conceive. 
Most Controversial: Ditching the Cable? For us, it was a bit of a controversy to figure out if we should cut our cable/satellite TV.
Most Surprisingly Successful: I Have a Fever My blog about my baby fever including my symptoms and why I think I don't have a problem.
Most Underrated:  Electronics-Free Wednesday Underrated mostly because we need to do them more often! Electronics-Free Wednesdays are about taking time away from the computers and TV to spend more quality time together.
Most Pride Worthy: Adding Scenery to the Dining Room I am so glad about how this turned out! I love that it is picture I took, they look great and make our house more personal.

Number 4. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
Britt @ OutNumbered
Ashley @ DesignBuildLove
Tricia @ Take 10 With Tricia
Michelle @ Michelle Lee Interiors
Jen @ Caved In
Stephanie @ Our Marriage Adventures
DCWorkingMom @ MommyHuh

More highly recommended blogs! Some that I have followed for a good while and others that I found through the SITS 31 Days Challenge!

Thanks again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...