Sunday, October 23, 2011

Adding Scenery to the Dining Room

This weekend (thanks to a wedding check after our announcement was posted in the paper (we were waiting for our pictures)) we bought some picture frames and printed out pictures and put up the photos in the dining room! (See our planning post here)

I love how it turned out. I am definitely perfecting my wall hanging skills... in the end everything was level and lined up.
  
Large view of the dining room

Left side

  
Right side
 
Independence Rock, Colorado National Monument

 
Driving through Washington State
  
Snowy Range, WY

Pikes Peak, CO

Outside Salida, CO
 
Wind Rivers, WY
All of the pictures were taken by me on Dylan and my various trips. I love that we have more stuff on the walls and that it is something I took and that has meaning to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...