Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Roomies

Post 28: A big thanks to my cousin and his girlfriend for the last 5 1/2 months of living with us!

They still have two more weeks, but I wanted to give them a shout out during my 31 Days of Thanks.

In a practical sense, it has been great to have them since our house is too big for the two of us. They also provided living room furniture so we didn't have to buy any for a good while. They provided a second guest bed so more people could more comfortable stay (we realistically will miss this the most I think since we have a lot of people stay over). They also used our basement so I had less space to decorate and plan, therefore saving us money.

They have also been a blast! They watch Glee, other shows and movies with us. They have gotten Dylan and I out of the house to go play soccer with them or do something with them. We have gone to movies together. Gone out to the bars together. It has been really fun to have them!

Dylan and my cousin will probably miss the living situation the most since they have been playing Madden and couple other video games together. His girlfriend works nights and I blog at night and go to bed earlier than them, so they will definitely miss having some company.

It has also been nice to see more of my family when my cousin's parents and sister come down to visit him, since they get to visit us too. I love seeing family, so I will really miss this.

Not that we won't see them anymore. They are moving downtown. They will still come see us and we will definitely see them since we go out downtown and now we will have a place to stay.

I huge thanks to them living with us! I know it helped them out a lot, but it helped us too and it was definitely a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...