Monday, April 8, 2013

Life is Good

Listening to Jack Johnson Pandora Station and it ended up being a middle school to early high school radio. Think like Sugar Ray and "All the Small Things" Blink-182. I love that music can transport you back to a period of time or specific memory. I definitely enjoyed my life at the time, but mostly it made me appreciate my life right now.
I have an amazing husband who painted and cleaned the house this weekend while I was shopping and visiting friends. He puts up with my random cuddle requests in the middle of his video game playing. He cooks me whatever I want and always lets me pick where to eat.
I have a fantastic set of parents who have supported me in all my decisions over the years (besides getting a tattoo…). They feed me and Dylan every Sunday evening, which gives us time to catch up with them at least once a week in person.
I have an awesome sister who tells me the rest of me looks small when she is giving me a rating on my belly picture I sent her. She calls me just to say hi and even though she lives far away she wishes we were together to do fun activities and learn new things together.
And let’s not forget the bundle of joy and energy I am growing inside me who will be filling all of our lives with joy and happiness (and probably some frustration...) over the years. It is so special to see how excited everyone is for his arrival in about 8 weeks!
 
Life is Goode :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...