Friday, February 24, 2012

Baby? Thought Bubble

Today I randomly was thinking about being pregnant (well as randomly as I think about being pregnant, i.e. I think about it a lot) and thought of The Sims.

This is what came to mind:
After a Sim "Plays in Bed" they may or may not get pregnant, like real life. Then a couple days later the Sim may end up running for the toilet unexpectedly and they have the little "baby thought bubble."

I'm definitely hoping I don't have much or any morning sickness and I hoping that since my mom never really had any morning sickness I will be as lucky.

If only pregnancy was only a couple days like it is in The Sims...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...