Sunday, February 19, 2012

Little Valentine's Day

After my surprise for Dylan on Valentine's Day, Dylan also had a little surprise for me. 

A nice romantic dinner at home! He made us some delicious sirloin steaks, baked potatoes (my fave!), peas and bread. We also had some wine and some mood lighting. :)
I put on the Love Station on Pandora. We had some Journey, N*SYNC, Taylor Swift, quite a mix. It kept us entertained for sure!
Delicious wine and red candles.
And of course a posed shot with us in our red and the red table cloth and red candles, lol. We are just so cute!
After dinner we watched Thor and relaxed. Great evening for a Tuesday! Not to shabby for our first married Valentine's Day when we weren't planning on doing anything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...