Monday, December 26, 2011

Recap of 2011 Series

As I was putting away some of Christmas presents, I started admiring my new 2012 Norwegian Elkhound Calendar. (I was really worried I wasn't going to get one and then I was going to make my own, which I'll probably do next year anyways, but it is just so cute!)


I can't believe 2011 is over. What an absolutely amazing year! I am undeniably impressed at how much I accomplished!

Instead of writing one longer post recapping 2011 I am going to write (and have already pre-written) a couple blogs covering the larger topics of what all I have experienced this year. Then after that I plan to have a couple "resolution" type blogs with what I plan on accomplishing this next year. 

My overall unofficial goals for 2011 were to get married, buy a house, get another puppy and buy a bedroom set. I made it to three out of four, which isn't too bad!

Stay tuned for the details and my thoughts on the things I did achieve this year and a couple other things I did along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...