Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Lovin'

I am a sun worshipper through and through. I love the sun and I love summer!
Yesterday was my first taste of summer. I know that seems really late to most people, especially people in CO. I guess the weather has been in the 80s and 90s these last three weeks.
I have been traveling all over the West and everywhere has been 20 degrees below average. So I had 50 degrees and rain in Billings, MT. Then it was low 70s in Sacramento too. We were driving in the mountains in Utah so it varied from 76 down to 57 degrees during that.
Yesterday when I left work, the sun was able to shine on my skin and I broke out in a huge smile :-D.
I made some raspberry iced tea and sat on my patio when I got home.
That is what I have been missing. That is what summer is.
Today we sat out and drank some wine after using our fancy new win aerator and decanter :)


Love my summer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...