Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Heat is On

Post 18: Thankful for my gas fireplace.

The heat is actually not on. Although maybe it should be... We had our first frost last night so it was freezing here. We still have not turned the heat on for the year.

It is hard to do when it was 85 degrees on Saturday! It will be back up to the 70s the rest of this week too.

We also try to manage our energy bill by limiting the use of the heating and cooling. Instead we have been using our gas fireplace when it gets cold. 
It is on, just hard to see the flames with the flash on
There you go!
It makes me so warm and cozy. Last night Dylan and I both fell asleep on the couch next to the fire. I just love how easy it is to use and warm me up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...