Friday, March 18, 2011

Puppy Love

 I thought I needed a little more puppy love this week. These are pictures of Freya looking out at the snow that fell last night. This morning she was rolling in it when we went out. There's only about an inch and a half, but she was in heaven.  So she wanted to go back out again right after we came inside.
 This is one of her usual hang outs, on the hard wood by the front and garage door.
It's just the right height for her to peek outside and still manage to lay down.

We bought her some new toys today too, including these two large orange squeaky tennis balls. She was trying to carry both at once.

Love my puppy! She has been an amazing addition to our family and I could hardly ask for a better dog :) I cannot wait to introduce her to our new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...