Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Little Fall Baby

We had a chance to make it up to the mountains today to check out the Fall colors! Almost more importantly it was a chance to take Vander pictures :)

 

It was chilly out, especially where we first stopped
Not a great picture of me, but super cute of Vander
This is when he was a little grumpy and we took a second breakfast break after this

Vander dealt really well with having a crazy picture mom! He actually did enjoy looking at the leaves a lot. It was a bit chilly at the beginning but ended up being very nice out.

I need to work on my camera skills a bit, namely with lighting, but I ended up with a bunch of great pictures.

I am so glad we had a chance to get up there!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...