Monday, November 7, 2011

Reading Season

I freaking love reading! I know I have had several blogs on books and reading, but it is just awesome.

I just finished watching Grey's Anatomy from last week and one of the plots lines is an author trying to finish her book before she has brain surgery. Lexie gets totally sucked into the books while she is helping type them out and there is a love triangle and Lexie thinks the author is having the female character pick the wrong love interest. Totally reminds me of a lot of books I have read and I love getting sucked into the characters. And I totally get mad at authors a lot too.

Books I am in the middle of include the Hunger Games series, I just finished the first book. AH! I must know what happens! (I won't give anything away, but I highly recommend it).

I recently finished Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin, and it is the most recently released book but not the last book in the series. This is a series where the author has a tendency to kill of characters and make drastic changes, so I really want to know what is going to happen.

The final book of the Inheritance series comes out on Thursday. That is a series I started reading back in 6th grade I think. I will need to re-read the last book before I read the final book, but should be an exciting ending!

Read on!

1 comment:

  1. Ok Hunger Games, awesome!! I got so sucked into that series. Let me know how you like the ending. How do you like the George RR Martin series? I love Game of Thrones on HBO but haven't read the books. I might have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...