Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Music to My Ears

Post 24: Thankful for music!

Life would be so drab and boring without music.

I love how it puts you back at a point in time -- like a high school dance or our wedding.

I love how it can put you in a time of year.  A playlist for Christmas. A playlist for summer time.

I love that it can put you in any mood you are going for.  I have a playlist for the gym or for getting pumped up for an activity. I have a playlist for when I'm having a rainy day.

I love that I can sing it in the shower or the car. I love it when Dylan sings it when he cleans.

I hate quiet and music is quite the cure for that!

I love finding new music. I have satellite radio, so I find a lot of new music through there. I have been listening to a lot of Pandora at work too, which leads to even more new music. Newest artists: Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Two Door Cinema Club and Atlas Genius.

Such a great pastime and passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...