Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Being Newlyweds

Setting: After coming home from the gym last night and sitting on the couch watching TV.

Rachel randomly exclaims: I love you!

Dylan smiles and slyly asks: Why do you love me?

Rachel thinks for a moment and says: Because of your smile and because you are always so supportive of me and us.

Dylan smiles more and responds: I love you.

Rachel smartly replies: Why do you love me?

Dylan responds: Because you are ticklish and you are such a great driving force for us.

The end :)

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Remember this stuff as you move forward in your marriage. Sometimes you may cling to it when he does something to seriously piss you off. I love the newlywed stage.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...