Friday, July 22, 2011

My First IKEA Catalog

We got our first IKEA catalog in the mail yesterday!

The Catalog


It's pretty thick!
374 pages of awesomeness.

You can definitely tell it is all originally built/designed for Europe. Most of the magazine is about fitting a lot of stuff in a small space. There are tons of sweet ideas. Right now we have more space than we know what to do with, but once we have kids we will especially appreciate all of the space saving brilliance.

And oh no, there is a children's IKEA section. This really is going to get worse once the chillins arrive!

I cannot wait to go check everything out in person. I don't know when we will go, but it will probably be a month or so. Let me know if you need an IKEA buddy!

2 comments:

  1. Can I see it when I stop by this weekend?? I want to feel the awesomeness between my fingers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can check it out :) Give yourself some time to do that or I can even let you borrow it

    ReplyDelete

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...