Sunday, June 12, 2011

Full of Surprises

This weekend I was full of surprises!

#1: I was hanging with my Dad on Friday and he said my mom was going to come meet us at my house after she was done doing some stuff with her coworkers. I thought it was a little strange that she was going to come over to my house, but didn't think too much of it. When she rang the doorbell I opened the door and there was my mom and sister. My sister! I did a double take and gave her a HUGE hug! She is living in Oklahoma City for an internship and I was not going to see her again until two days before the wedding. She also had not seen my house in person yet. So I got to give her a tour and show off my house. She loved it! She officially came in town for my bachelorette party, which leads us to our next surprises.

#2: When I came home from my cousin's going/early happy birthday party my house was already well decked out in bachelorette party attire. A lot of phallic symbols everywhere--pinatas, cake, confetti, lei, headband, etc! All that wasn't too surprising, but then the "Slumber Party" lady arrived and starting setting up her wares! That was an interesting and exciting surprise! Let's just say it was entertaining to watch everyones reactions and that I had a lot of fun!

#3: After most people left, a fireman showed up at our door... but he wasn't a real fireman. ;-)

Quite the exciting bachelorette weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...