Saturday, April 2, 2011

All About Invites

The invites for the Nebraska bridal shower went out! I am so excited. I got mine in the mail this week.
Too adorable! The poem is awesome. I am so excited and also kind of nervous for what some people may come up with! This version is the one I will keep for my scrapbook, but my official invite is a "B" and I'm bringing myself--the Bride!

Things are also well in order for my Colorado shower, woot!

For both showers I have been updating my registry a lot. It's been way too much fun.

I have been making progress on the wedding invites. Here's where they are at:
I absolutely love them! The purple of Dylan and I's names perfectly matches the purple behind. So I am definitely glad I designed them myself :) Still quite a few little steps to complete, but I think I will be able to crank them out in the next 2 1/2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...