Thursday, May 24, 2012

Photobook Lovin'

Ever since seeing my friend's photo book of her trip to Africa last year, I have wanted to make my own. I still want to go the traditional scrapbook for the wedding (which I have yet to start).

After taking almost 1,000 pictures, I thought a photo book would be the way to go for Italy.

I went with Snapfish and while I just placed my order tonight so I haven't seen the final product, I really enjoyed working with their website. It was really easy to arrange photos, add wording, add pages and create the whole product.

Then you have the option to share your photobook!

Here is what I created: Italy Photobook

They even have their photo books 40% off through the end of the month (Code: BOOKIT40).

Have any of you made a photobook or have any in mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...