Friday, September 30, 2011

31 Days of Thanks

Inspired by the Inspired Room's 31 Days, I decided to do my own 31 Days challenge.

It took me awhile to think of something that I could write about for 31 days in a row, and that might actually be interesting to some people.

Since it is coming up on the holiday season, I thought it would be appropriate to do a 31 Days of Thanks theme. I realize it is October and not November, but I figure we should all be thankful throughout the year.


To double check that I could come up with 31 things to write about I did a quick list of things that I am thankful for and I got to 21 pretty fast, and I know a couple other things will come up along the way.

It will probably mostly be people. It may be things (because there is not denying I am materialistic!). It may be ideas or activities. You won't know until you come check it out (or see it on Facebook).

The goal is to post each day about something I am thankful for. I am hoping to get a couple started tonight so I don't have to do them all last minute or for when I am busy I can just select one to post. There may be a couple times when I don't post every day, but I will still get to 31.

In case I don't do a post about you, my readers, I do thank you for all of your support, comments and following :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...