Friday, March 25, 2011

Blogging Thoughts

"People who keep journals have life twice." —Jessamyn West

No idea who Jessamyn West is, but cool quote!

I have found this quote to be surprisingly true. Ever since I started blogging about 3 months ago, I have found myself continuously thinking of what to blog about or that I should blog about this event or that thought. It has been an amazing outlet for me to go on about our house and the wedding and other things that I care about. I know that people at work really don't care about all the amazing details of our house, so I at least get to blog about it and all of the thoughts going through my head.


I really do feel like like it is living life twice because I do put additional effort into how I interpret my life. Not only do I recount my experiences here, but I feel like I appreciate my life more as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...