Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Not in Wedding Mode

These last couple of weeks I have been definitely out of wedding mode. The main factor is that I just don't have any time to even think about the wedding because I've been working a ton. As a result of not having time, instead of stressing about all of the details I need to get to and the fact that I am behind on my timeline (only slightly though), I am just ignoring it altogether.

I sometimes think about the fact that I need to work on flowers, but I don't feel like folding in the one hour I am home on the couch watching tv before I go to sleep. So I don't do it.

I need to call and set up hair and make up appointments for the BMs and I. After I figure out who to use and compare costs. But I don't feel like calling people and would need to call while I am working, so I don't call.

Dylan's mom called Saturday and talked to Dylan (I was at work) and when I got hhome Dylan said I needed to call he because she has questions (the ceremony is at their house) about some things like flowers (the real kind) and the rehearsal dinner (also at their house). So I was supposed to call her back Sunday, but instead I went and chilled with my girlies at their house.

The list goes on.

Don't get me wrong, I am SUPER excited for the wedding, I just don't really have much time for it right now. It all comes in swings of cranking stuff out and finalizing ideas, and then these down periods.

Plus I still have 4 1/2 months. People pull whole weddings together in that kind of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...