Wednesday, June 12, 2013

First Photo Session

Monday we went and had our official photo shoot, but we also got a free photo shoot while we were in the hospital. I won't get the link to the proofs for the Monday shoot for another week, but I finally uploaded the pictures from the Bella Babies shoot from when Vander was one day old! We paid for the CD of all the pictures and these are my favorites.









He looks so tiny in these! I am glad we did get the proofs, since he likes more like an infant than a newborn already! The ones with all of us totally made me cry when we saw them in the hospital. Our first family picture :) The ones with Dylan are absolutely precious too!

I can't believe these pictures wasn't even two weeks ago. It is amazing how time flies when your life is so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...