Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hair Inspiration

Hard to believe I will be in Nebraska two weeks from now! I am so excited to see all my friends and family :) And also to work on wedding stuff! Less then three months to go!

While I am in Nebraska, I will do my hair and makeup trial. I have found some hair inspiration by looking through theknot.com. Here are my thoughts:
This is how I want the front. I don't think I want any tendrils or anything in my way.

I like the bun and curls look a lot. I would not have a flower though.


Another bun and curls look


I really like this hair piece! I think this would go really well with my dress to.


The last bun and curls look. It is a little more spread out.
 That is kind of an idea of what I want. We'll see what the stylists come up with. I plan on getting my hair cut and thinned about 2-3 weeks before the wedding, so it shouldn't be too thick.

Also, we tried on my dress today (which I have not tried on since November and it totally still fits great! woot :) ) and veil, and I definitely need a lower style bun for my veil, which falls in right with what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...