Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bucket List

My always updating bucket list:

-Ride in a hot air balloon: On thing I have wanted to do for a long time. I'm not afraid of heights, just afraid of falling, but I know I would feel secure up there!

-Get my scuba diving certificate and actually go scuba diving: Probably have had this on my mind longer than the hot air balloon. I first went snorkeling the summer before seventh grade at Sea Camp in San Diego. It was an amazing experience to see things most people never get to see and things you can only see with your head under water. Then in high school, we did a field trip to do an intro to scuba diving in a pool. It was the coolest thing to do flips and just stay suspended underwater. I have always been a water girl, so to be able to stay underwater for a long period of time is awesome.

-Fly a plane: Similar to scuba diving, a whole new experience. I have always loved flying in planes. Granted there are a lot of risks, but I would love to get my pilot's license.

-Pet a live tiger: My favorite animal :)

-Go to a Boston Celtics game on St. Patrick's Day in Boston: Dylan and I came up with this one.

-See the Northern Lights again. I saw them once up in Minnesota on the list night of Leadership Camp up at Cut Foot Sioux an it was phenomenal. It was only green and white since we were so far south, but I definitely want to see it again.

-Visit all 50 of the United States: A reasonable goal. I am at 23 plus DC already (CO, WY, NE, CA, OR, WA, NV, ID, MT, UT, DC, FL, HI, IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, NM, ND, SD, TX, VI, WI)

-Visit all U.S. National Parks: Definitely a loftier goal, since I'll have to probably go to many places more than once to get them all. But they are all SO cool and so different.

-Learn to play piano: My most recent addition. No regulations on how well though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone loves comments :) I appreciate your response and feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...